jeudi 18 juin 2015

Nike Tn What a life saver... well time saver anyway

With a Miche Bag you can quickly and easily change just the cover of your purse. No changing out all the contents! If you're like me, I like to take everything - everywhere! I have my own system and items that I like to have with me everywhere I go. (My nail clippers are a MUST!). I hate changing my purse all the time, so the Miche Bag is perfect for me!

The concept is amazingly simple. Purchase the classic Miche, which is a durable structured silk bag available in black or brown. The Miche Bag expandable Requin Tn design allows you to store as little or as much as you need (within reason, of course!). The bag also comes with either a short handle or a long one � your choice.

The largest selling points of the Miche Bag with it�s interchangeable covers is that it completely eliminates the pain of transferring all your �essentials� from bag to bag in order to complement your look. Instead, everything remains inside your bag and you can go from an accessory appropriate for the office to one that is ready to hit the town for a night out in a matter of a few seconds. I hate, more than almost anything, transferring all my �essentials� from one bag to another so the concept of the interchangeable purse covers grabbed my immediately! What a life saver... well time saver anyway!

Individual handbag �Chelles� are sold separately, in a tremendous range of designs including professional styles and more fun and colorful weekend looks. The outer Chelles simply attach to or detach from the purse with hidden earth magnets. The bag is instantly transformed to match or complement any outfit and occasion.
The Miche bags also take up a much less room in your closet. If your like me with Nike Free Run a dinky little closet and a shelf about ten miles above my head the Miche storage is perfect. It takes up about as much room as a blouse or two and hangs right there with them. With clear slots for each Chelle you'll always be able to pick out the perfect one for that days outfit. What could be better than that?

The Chelle, or cover designs range from the Tn Pas Cher classic and chic to the funky and fun. Polka dots, leopard skin, classic brown leather � all attached with powerful earth magnets that will NOT harm our precious credit cards ar anything else with a magnetic strip.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire