lundi 22 juin 2015

tn pas cher Thank goodness for small mercies

I am International Removals moving overseas. My company is having a restructure and I had two choices. Take redundancy or move to the head office which is located in Milan, Italy. I work for a high profile fashion retailer. I would like to pretend that I work as a designer but I cannot lie, I am an accountant! It is a very nice company tn pas cher to work for and Italy will be a great place to live. However being a true British girl, I am going to miss quite a lot of things!

First of all, British Food! I know there is no denying that Italy has some of the best restaurants in the world and I adore Italian food but where will I get a fry up on a Sunday morning. What about Pie? Will I be able to be a meat and potato pie if I have a craving? Finally I will miss the chip shop. I don�t Nike TN often visit but there is something truly British about eating fish and chips whilst working home from the pub.

The pub is another thing I am worried about. Stylish wine bars certainly have their attraction but I bet they won�t show the football or even have a quiz night. I actually hate quiz nights but I bet I will miss it when I am away. Then there is the television. Nike Tn I was worried about missing my favourite television program, Coronation Street but I have just been informed that I can watch this online via something called iPlayer! Thank goodness for small mercies! Although I suppose it will be nice to watch it whilst sitting in the sunshine!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire